Sunday, July 15, 2012

Fat Burger

I checked out Fat Burger in Lynnwood a couple of weeks ago.  I was a bit disappointed but part of that was my own fault.  I wasn't starving so I decided to just order the SMALL burger.  What I didn't know is that the small is really small.  Slightly bigger than a slider but not a full size burger.  Because I got everything on it, I couldn't hardly taste the meat.  The bun held together nicely but I could not even tell you if the burger had a good taste.  It was gone too fast.  The fries were the skinny fries and nothing special.  The drink choices were pretty cool.  That had all your basic sodas but all kind of flavors to include- vanilla, cherry, chocolate, etc.   I think I need to go back when I'm really hungry and get the full size.   Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment