Saturday, January 15, 2011

Squeeze Inn


We hit our first burger joint of 2011! John turned 17 last week and he wanted to celebrate at the Squeeze Inn. It is probably recognized as the #1 burger joint in Sacramento but I'm not sure if I agree with that. The burger is extremely yummy and cheesy. They are known for their cheese skirt. They pile on the cheese and the let it sit on the grill until a harden skirt is formed. Pretty darned good. I would give the burger a 9 out of 10. (Maybe a 9.5) but here is my issue... the place is always so darned crowded. If I have to wait close to an hour to get a seat and get my burger, it just makes me think I could go somewhere else. There are plenty of great burger places in town so it's not worth it. Sacramento is known as a great burger town and I think this one is just too hot! The burger is great, the fries are great, the service is actually pretty good but the crowd is crazy! And we went at 2pm. But the company i was with made it okay. The entire Hastings family went along for the celebration and that always makes it fun.


I decided it is one good burger a month. That's not going to totally ruin my "Good eating" plan. Maybe I just ask for extra veggie topping!

Total score- burger and fries- 9.5. Actual experience - 6. The food carries more weight so I'm giving it a total score of an 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment