Saturday, February 2, 2013

Zippy's Giant Burgers


Actually went to Zippy's a couple of months ago and am only now getting around to posting.  I kept hearing about this place in West Seattle and I finally went on a Saturday afternoon.  The Burger joint is in a non-description strip center.  From the outside I was not sure what to expect.  Didn't look great.
But inside it was super fun.  Lot's of cool burger stuff to look at.  I ordered the basic burger with cheese, fries and an orange soda. 
The burger was delicious.  The meat was really tasty and well cooked.  The bun held together nicely and had a cornmeal topping.   All of the toppings were all fresh and yummy.  The fries were good but nothing special.  Overall a good choice and a burger place I would give thumbs up to.  Not sure I would drive back over the bridge every weekend since I have so many other choices in my own backyard but still a good choice if you are in West Seattle.
Before the first bite



Up for a challenge?  I think John could do it!

Love this burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment