Sunday, August 31, 2014

Local 360

I have a couple of friends who have a Friday night ritual of going to a local restaurant called Local 360 for happy hour.  I join them every few weeks and am always glad I did.  A variety of people stop by to see them all knowing that this is where you will find Sandy and Kimberly on the typical Friday.  It's fun to see the friends and we have more then a few cocktails and laughs. 
But let's get to the important stuff.  Most of the time there is a need for a burger.  Kimberly and Sandy split one so I am left getting my own.  Not complaining here.  I usually eat half and take the other half home to have the next day.  that was the case this time

Local 360 Burger



I order the burger medium with bacon.  This is a great burger!  The bun is an egg bread and it holds up really nicely and is slightly sweet.  The bacon is good but I would like it cooked a bit crisper.  The burger is extremely tasty and juicy.  I love a burger that you can taste and isn't hid by the toppings.  I want to taste the meat!  This burger stands out.  Nicely flavored and nicely cooked.  The juice runs down your hands.  The fries are a medium cut.  Not the super thin and not the thick ones.  Perfect for the burger.  They are a nice complement but still let the burger stand out as the hero. 
I can usually only eat half so the  photo below  is from the next day.  (I ate it so fast on Friday that I forgot to photograph it) the other photo is from a previous visit so it's a bit more fresh.  The cool thing is that even the next day the bun holds up.  The burger has lost some juice on day 2 but that's to be expected.
The best part of the evening is the company.  That just makes the burger all that much better! 
I highly recommend Local 360 !  the Fried Pumpkin seeds are addictive and the mac & Cheese will make you believe in a higher power!   Enjoy!
day after burger

No comments:

Post a Comment