Friday, August 24, 2012

Dick's Hamburger

I have picked up a bad habit!  Every Saturday after my run with Team in Training, I've been eating a Hamburger.  There was Red Mill, Claim Jumper and a couple of runs to 5 Guys.  I can't seem to help it.  Running makes me want a burger and fries.
This past week I went to Dick's hamburgers.  It is a classic in Seattle and a lot of people argue that it is the best.  I have to admit it was pretty darn good.  First thing, they will not let you change what comes on it.  I choose the cheese burger and asked them to hold the pickle and they said no.  So no brownie points for customer service but I think that's part of the charm.  You walk up and you either take what they have or you don't.  So, I got the pickle.  The burger was really good.  Meat was really tasty, bun was perfect and even the pickle was good. It had that burger dive, greasy grill taste.   It wasn't anything different but it was just a good satisfying burger.  Believe it or not but I didn't get the fries.  I went with the chocolate shake because everyone said the shakes are to die for.  The shake was good.  Creamy and the perfect amount of chocolate.  I will definitely return.


No comments:

Post a Comment