Thursday, August 2, 2012

extra burger photo's

Willie Burger
As I was going through photo's on my phone recently, I realized I had some burger photo's that I didn't write about and that I honestly can't remember if I even liked them.  Both were from May.




John and his prom date
This first one I know is from Willie Burger in Sacramento.   The burger on the right is mine and the one on the left is John's.  Jane and I took him out for a burger on Prom day.  It was fun because he was preparing for a full night of dancing and dining and agreed to spend the day with us.  We talked about the prom and then went and picked up the flowers for his date.  I know the burger was good but honestly I couldn't tell you much else about it.  Not a good thing for a blogger.  What I do remember is the great conversation and a little sadness as I realized he is so grown up and at some point might not want to hang out with his mom and his aunt.  But for now, we pay for the burgers and he seems to still enjoy the time so I'll take what I can get.   Willie Burgers is a definite dive so this is no gourmet burger!  This next photo I know is from a lunch with Jane.  I believe it was on Mothers day weekend but I can't even remember the restaurant.  Must not have been that great.  So... I'm sharing the photo but have no recommendations.  Just didn't want the photo's to go to waste. 

Unknown burger

No comments:

Post a Comment